Hi, I’m Eugenie. Yesterday I made caramel syrup and today I’m making caramel Frappuccino. You will need ice cream for cream-based Frappuccino.
* These are copycat clones, not Starbucks propriety recipes.
Cream based Frappuccino for children and adults alike. Everybody knows copycat recipes are not the original secret Starbucks recipes. But making Frappuccino at home will save money, time, and the most importantly yourself from the heat of summer quickly and easily.
- 1 cup of ice cubes, large
- ⅔ cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 2 big scoops vanilla ice cream
- Xanthan gum, optional
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce
- 1. In a blender, add in 1 cup of large ice cubes, ⅔ cup of your choice of milk, 3 tablespoons of caramel syrup, 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce, 2 big scoops of vanilla ice cream, and a pinch of Xanthan gum. And blend. It should take about 30 seconds.
- 2. To serve, I am decorating with whipped cream and caramel sauce on top.