Forget about heading to Starbucks for coffee fix and make your own caramel macchiato at home!
Today I’m making one of my favorite Starbucks drinks, iced caramel macchiato, which you probably guessed when I made how to make vanilla syrup and how to make caramel sauce this week. The ingredients are: coffee, ice, milk, vanilla syrup, and caramel sauce.
* These are copycat clones, not Starbucks propriety recipes.
Iced caramel macchiato! An icy macchiato is a perfect drink on any hot summer day! Anyway do you know how to spell macchiato? And also let me know which coffee drink you like the most.
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon vanilla syrup (20ml)
- 1 cup ice cubes, large
- 1 cup milk, cold (240ml)
- 2 shots espresso (or 80ml strongly brewed coffee)
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon caramel sauce (20ml)
- In a serving cup, add in ice, vanilla syrup, cold milk, and espresso.
- Blend until smooth.
- Finally drizzle caramel sauce on top.