Forget about heading to Starbucks for coffee fix and make your own mocha Frappuccino at home!
Today I’m making homemade Starbucks mocha Frappuccino. This is a copycat clone, not Starbucks’ proprietary recipe. Save time, money, and most importantly yourself with a cup of homemade Frappuccino. Does it take 1 minute to make this?
First, add in the ice in a blender.
Then pour in coffee,
and chocolate syrup.
Blend. A heavy duty blender or ice blender would be perfect for ice blending.
Serve with whipped cream and additional chocolate syrup.
This is an easy homemade Starbucks mocha Frappuccino. Totally refreshing icy drink for any hot summer day. Quick, easy, and delicious!
- 2 shots espresso, chilled (or 80ml strongly brewed coffee)
- ⅓ cup milk (80ml)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (8.3g)
- 1 cup ice cubes, large
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (30ml)
- To serve: Whipped cream, Chocolate syrup
- In a blender, add 1 cup of ice cubes, and add ⅓ cup of chilled espresso. Today I used Nespresso Roma capsules but strongly brewed coffee works as well. Just make sure your coffee is chilled.
- Add in ⅓ cup of milk (any milk you want: full-fat, low-fat, soy milk, etc), 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, and 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- Blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.