Who can resist this succulent white stems with dark green leaves? Fresh green Chinese green bok choy makes one of the best healthy side dishes. Make this quick and easy side dish anytime for your family at home anytime. Serve with rice immediately after stir-frying. It’s so quick, easy, healthy and delicious! What else would you want from a recipe?
Delicious stir-fried ginger bokchoy.
Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet or a wok.
Cook garlic and ginger.
Cut bok choy.
Add bok choy and sauce sauce in the frying pan.
Cook just for 3 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly minced
- 1 1/2 pounds bok choy, washed (600g)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds, freshly ground pepper & salt, to serve
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile cut the bok choy on the bias. Add in the bok choy and soy sauce and cook stirring for 3 minutes, or until greens are wilted and stalks are crisp-tender.
- Serve immediately when warm with toasted sesame seeds, black pepper, and salt.
- Serving Size: 2